Monday, December 27, 2010

Detox.Day one

This is so hard. I was not ready for how difficult dealing with detox symptoms could be. I have been hurting all day...headache, gut pains, fatigue, lack of focus. I cant believe I am doing this, but I just know how great I'm going to feel in a few days after my body gets hard at work, throwing out all the toxins that make me feel bad. I am sick of being addicted to substance. If it was not one thing, another - to make me feel good. No sugar today, no caffeine. My body is showing its addiction by yelling at me...Where is our stuff?!!!

Tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope day 2 was better for you. ;)


    .....came across your post when I was reading the 7 day detox plan, starting on Jan 1 myself and really looking forward to it.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also came across your blog while considering the 7 day detox plan. Also, want to start on January 1st! Would love to know how it is going for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, started today. Not with this specific diet, but detox is basically the same, cut out sugar, caffiene and fat (for me gluten as well).

    feeling really bad, but my skin already feels less oily. very tired, aching and headache. I know this will last for 3 days or so. Green tea helps with the headache since it's got some caffiene.

    ReplyDelete